Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And so I begin....

Hello to anyone who might pass by to pause and read!

Please know that this is a place where I voice my many and varied opinions on just as many if not more subjects. While I am very opinionated, and strongly so, I strive to also be very empathetic and open minded enough to learn and be understanding and respectful, but not to the extent that my mind falls out and thus leaves me mindless. This is my own little stand of "boxes full of soap" and I hope that if others have opinions to broadcast they will kindly procure their own soap box or boxes to stand on. I enjoy conversation and knowing how others see things. However, only if done in a polite and kind manner respecting others and their right to have a personal view. No spam, foul language, mean or personal verbal assaults will be allowed by those who comment. Those kind of things will be deleted immediately!

And so I begin. I hope that there are those who will enjoy. And if I can encourage, support, help, open the eyes of, bring joy to, educate, bring a smile to, or cause pure giggles or laughter from, someone it will make my heart glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment